Riffraff Diesel Billet Intake Manifold Plenums for Ford 7.3L 1994-Early 1999
Our Gen 3 billet aluminum intake manifold plenums are 100% made in the USA from USA materials.
An engineered design that addresses several issues at once:
- Pair of 6061 Billet Aluminum Plenums - No more sheet metal to bend
- Anodized Black and available in custom colors upon request
- Stainless Steel countersunk mounting hardware for seamless install
- Viton O-ring seal rather than RTV and tested at over 100psi
- Works with both dual and single HPOP's
- Billet spacers for GPR and GPCM brackets
- Plenum mouth O.D. is machined to retain intake "Y" better for T4 style kits
If you are looking for a true billet solution at an economical price, then this is your product.
*Specifically made with a 2" inlet for 1994 to Early 1999 7.3L running a stock style turbo, KC Turbo or other pedestal mounted turbo. 1994-1996 have 8 mounting bolts, and 1997-2003 have 10 mounting bolts. Make sure you check to make sure you have selected the correct ones after checking your vehicle. Provision for the AIH ground, and passenger side fuel line clamp has not been made in this kit as normally they have already been deleted.
*Note: Anodized Color on Aluminum can be discolored / damaged by chemical engine cleaners. Use only soap and water to clean.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these for my friend who has an early 1999 Extend cab 4x4. We haven't put them on yet, but I have to say, they are absolutely beautiful and I am certain the fit is going to be better than the factory pieces. It really is too bad they are so low and will be mostly covered up with all the inter cooler tubes, intake piping, and wiring harness once installed, because they are a work of art.
I will say these are such a work of engineering and the pictures don't really do them justice. Installed a set on my 1996 7.3 to replace the stockers and what a difference. Stainless hardware is a real nice addition as well. No more leaks, I am happy.
Ford Motor Company