Moroso Oil Pan Gasket 7.3L 94-03 Powerstroke
- Until now there has not been an oil pan gasket for the Ford 7.3 Powerstroke 1994-2003 and International T444E engines, even from the factory the oil pans for these engines were installed with silicone sealant.
- Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and back yard mechanic
- Gasket is constructed out of high temperature/oil resistant material with a rigid core and built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole so that the gasket cannot be over tightened
- Why should the mechanic wait for silicone set up or the chance that surfaces were not prepped enough, when Part No. 27293 takes care of those issues?
- Already this oil pan gasket has proven itself by cutting down on oil pan installation time and vehicle down time for one of the largest fleets of delivery vehicles in the world
- Includes mounting studs and nuts
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
SO much easier than using RTV. Clean install, highly recommend.
This gasket works great. I had to pull the pan down after sealing it up and I just retorqued the studs and it hasn't leaked a drop. Well made product and so much more forgiving than the grey rtv ford silicone.