Moroso Heavy Duty Oil Pan 94-03
- After hearing that our customers were having premature rusting issues with their O.E.M. oil pans on Ford Powerstroke engines, Moroso knew that they could come up with a longer lasting solution
- Heavy Duty, stamped out of 16 gauge quality steel which is thicker than O.E.M.
- Has a triple coat finishing process of a zinc phosphate, which besides creating a durable finish foundation, also neutralizes any corrosion started by the welding process itself. The second coat is a black 1-mil thick electrocoat and the last coat is a gloss black epoxy powdercoat. This process has been fine tuned from years of oil pan building experience and from this Moroso oil pan design being subjected to numerous salt spray testing. The O.E.M. oil pan only has a black painted surface
- Features an internal O.E.M. style anti-slosh baffle to keep oil contained in the oil pick up area, dipstick provision on passenger side and notch in front oil pan for clearance
- More cost effective than the O.E.M. piece by it's initial price and that labor dollars will not need to be spent every couple of years on it's replacement
- Oil pan is designed to work with your existing oil pump and pickup tube
Fits: F-250/F-350 ’94.5-‘03, Super Duty ‘99-’03, Excursion ’00-’03, Econoline ’94.5-’03, Ford E- Series van/motorhome/bus chassis’94.5-’03
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Do waste your time with a stock pan this pan is very well built and with the gasket even better, wished it came with dipstick adapter
Nice Fit & Quality, Will Recommend Any Time.
Powder coated. Thicker metal. Sweet gasket. If you have to pull the pan off, this is a no brainer. One and done.
Installed this pan with the moroso gasket. I like how thick and durably the pan felt. Seems way more durable than the cheap motorcraft replacement that was replace 3 years ago, then rotted again.
Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company