Donaldson Blue® 6637 Intake Filter for Ford 7.3L 94-03
Donaldson Blue® air filters with Ultra-Web® nanofiber technology protect engines by providing better initial and overall efficiency compared to conventional cellulose media. Donaldson invented air filters for heavy-duty diesel engines over 100 years ago and were the first to develop nanofiber air filter media for the diesel engines, with more than 20 years of proven performance.
- Longer Engine Life - Donaldson Blue™ air filters provided better engine protection by allowing much less contaminant to pass through than cellulose air filters but still maintaing a higher flow rate
- Longer Filter Life - Smaller interfiber spaces of Ultra-Web® nanofiber technology hold more submicron contaminant than conventional filters with cellulose media, delivering longer filter life
- Increased Flow - Utilizing the nanofiber Ultra-Web® media has allowed for a 37% increase in flow over the standard 6637 cellulose filter. It has also been tested to flow over 1300 CFM+.
- Ultra-Web® Nanofiber Technology -- Exclusively in Donaldson Blue air filters
- Engineered to perform in extreme temperature and humidity conditions, unlike ordinary nanofibers and cellulose which aren't hydrophobic
- Proven in the real world – used in diesel engines for nearly two decades
- On-road applications are guaranteed to go twice the distance compared to standard cellulose filters
We suggest buying them in quantities of 2 as your shipping won't increase much and you will save money.
100% Made In The USA
63 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product. Highly recommended.
So much better flow than my Wix filter. No wonder Donaldson is the king of filtration. I can't believe the difference from just changing the filter on my Tymar setup. Thumps Up on this!
Moved from desert southwest to the Carolinas, needed a filter that is resistant to the moisture. Works great and should be more durable than standard 6637.
Happy with these filters, I purchased 3 this time around.
I had the AFE stage 2 set up, but after reading about how poorly the washable, oiled filters actually filter, I decided to get away from them.
If you've got the stock set up, installation will be easy. I didn't, so I had to cut big chunks of the AFE battery box and get a 45 degree 4" pipe to get her in.
Seems to get ass much air in as the AFE. And the water repelling quality gives me piece of mind.
Great product and fast shipping.
Great throttle response, great product. Installed on 99.5 7.3 powerstroke.
What a difference. I took of my Napa wix and but then on and I can feel and hear the difference. Plus less smoke! Home run.
Excellent long-standing brand product sold by an excellent business!
I always buy the blue Donaldson filter it’s resistant to water which makes cleaning the engine bay a breeze it goes with my truck, and really they keep dirt out very well I usually buy one every 15k miles