AR6200 FUEL MODIFICATION COMPLEX
AR6200 protects your engine and improves torque and fuel efficiency by addressing issues associated with poor quality fuel. By producing a more complete and efficient fuel burn, AR6200 reduces soot and carbon deposits and improves MPG (2-8% on average for US diesel) depending on fuel quality and engine condition. The product is highly concentrated and contains no unnecessary “fillers”. At a cost of only 7 cents per gallon of fuel treated (16oz bottle), AR6200 delivers outstanding results and represents an excellent value. AR6200 should be added at every refill and is suitable for use in a broad range of fuel types including diesel and gasoline.
AR6200 produces a clean and more complete combustion event which results in a reduction in particulate matter (soot/carbon) deposits. Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems and turbochargers will operate more efficiently, maintaining engine responsiveness. Vehicles equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) will benefit from less frequent and more efficient regeneration, extended service life and reduced maintenance requirements.
AR6200 incorporates a demulsifier that separates water from fuel to be removed by the water separator in diesel engines. Water reduces the lubricity of fuel and can cause excessive wear in fuel injectors or upper cylinder. Water can also damage injector tips and pistons.
AR6200 also incorporates a dispersant that dissolves dirt and gummed fuel (sludge) that does not burn readily and can accumulate and plug fuel filters and injectors. A fuel stabilizer prevents the formation of sludge and permits long term fuel storage (at least up to one year). AR6200 also improves lubricity of fuel and provides some detergency, while a corrosion inhibitor and biocide further protect your fuel system.
- Combustion Modifier - More complete fuel burn reduces soot and carbon deposits and improves MPG (2-8% on average for US diesel) depending on fuel quality and engine condition
- Dispersant - Dissolves sludge and other contaminants
- Lubricant - Protects the fuel pump and injectors
- Detergent - Cleans the fluid system and injectors
- Corrosion Inhibitor - Protects the fuel tank
- Demulsifier - Removes water from fuel
- Biocide - Eliminates microbial growth
- Stabilizer - Enables fuel storage for at least 1 year
- Improves performance and MPG, lowers maintenance repair costs and extends equipment life
For diesel and all carbon based fuels
1/4oz (7ml) per 20 gallons
1oz (28ml) per 80 gallons
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used this stuff in my 7.3L F-350 dually and it pushed the usual 13mpg to 18. This was on a run from Laramie WY to Boise, so kinda downhill, so factor that in.